giovedì 10 maggio 2012

Liebster Award

With my big surprise I'm nominated by Alice's closet
for The Liebster Award.
I'm happy when somebody remembers my blog 
and my works.

 Grazie mille, Alice!



The rules are:


1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog;
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you;
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog;
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below);
5. Let them know the have been choosen by leaving a comment at their blog;



This award is designed to highlight the work of  lesser-known bloggers. Do read what these other bloggers have to share by clicking on their names!

Pink rain design: When I Think color I think at this blog. Mafalda creates!
She creates with colors, fantasy and... love.
L'accent nou: Anastasia is a dreamer! Her blog is full of life, family and her creations.
I love your blue sea!!
Idniama: Idni is divide between photography and textile materials. She has a particular attention
for simple things and details.
Tenderblue: This space is dedicated to babies and Susana creates for them with love. Simplicity and inspiration in her blog.
Ethereal flowers: Francesca is passionate! Her blog is a place for life, friends, music, projects and... your flowers.

CONGRATULATIONS!

4 commenti:

  1. Thank you very much dear Marina !!!
    What a pleasant surprise, it is an honor for me!
    ;D

    RispondiElimina
  2. I'm happy you love my blog! Thank you!

    RispondiElimina