martedì 4 ottobre 2011

Super Knit!

My mother tried in vain, since prehistoric times, to introduce me to the magical art of knitting.
All my effort and enthusiasm have always been a failure!
I have always been attracted to this world, but the results were very scarce.
Every summer I am torturing my mother with a certain insistence on inviting her to create some wonderful wool. I have a penchant for scarves and accessories: colors, textures and warmth ...
 For this season I'll have a multicolored scarf and... maybe a bolero!

 A little gallery to inspire you...


For a necklace or pin



For cold weather
Headband



A great inspiration


And for the clumsy like me :) ...


I will present soon a post on household items woolen clothing.

2 commenti:

  1. That pillow sure looks comfy. My mother and grandmother gave up on teaching me how to crochet. That has probably been my biggest failure, lol!

    RispondiElimina