martedì 2 agosto 2011

Bon Voyage!

Tomorrow I'll come back to my home!!
I'll enjoy
I'll feel the pungent scent of salt air
the breeze and the rays of the sun will caress my skin...
I'm happy!!
But every year it presents the usual problem: organize your suitcase!
I have a small suitcase and fortunately  
I can select with the analytical eye  
pieces of my wardrobe really useful.
Skirts, shirts, dresses and sandals, a pair of shorts
a few pieces, but versatile, and combined with each other.
And do not forget the accessories ... I love the colorful necklaces and earrings  made by me, 
bracelets, flower hair pins
and my acid green sunglasses.
Bath towel and swinsuit are alredy in my old wardrobe.
my favorite colors for this season are brown, 
turquoise, white (in moderation) and neutral palette, purple, green,
a bit of yellow and blue (it is a master key for me I do not like black) and a touch of read.

At this link you can read a great post to organized your travel bag :)


+


+


no source



+



+


+


I will update on my Calabrian summer...
I go on vacation, but not my blog!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento