venerdì 13 maggio 2011

Beauty Stories



Today I start with a new section dedicated to beauty and natural care.
I prefer to use the ingredients in my pantry to help my skin.
So I avoid buying intolerant products for my body  
and at the same time except for my wallet.
I would like to share with you some simple beauty secrets.
This recipe for facial scrub, but it can also be used for the body.
Honey sweetens the passage of the sugar on the skin.

What you need is...
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 1 teaspoons of sugar
- a few drops of milk
- a little bowl
- a teaspoon


What you do is...
You put all ingredients in the bowl and stir well,
until you get a nice moist textur.
Here is ready to scrub your face!
You use on clean face, scrub it for a few of minute and rinse your face.

Use it once a week and your skin will be super smooth and hydrated!

Bonne nuit!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento