domenica 9 gennaio 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


WOW! I have been given my first Blog Award :)! The Stylish Blogger Award has been given to me by lovely Lucie, the Stylish Blogger of Lucietales . THANK YOU dear Lucie!!! What a great New Year surprise!!

So this is how this award works. You have to:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you;
- share 7 things about yourself;
- Pay it forward to 15 bloogers you like (but 3, 5 or any number is ok!);
- Contact those bloggers about the award!

Well, here are 7 facts about me:
1. I can't live without tea and books.
2. I love travel.
3. I am very lazy. I only do water aerobics4. I love North of Europe, in particular Paris.
5. I'm shy little girl.
6. I cook when I caught the inspiration. 7. I love Autumn, knee high socks and meself.

And here are the very stylish blogs that I would like to give this award to:
http://angelpearls.blogspot.com/
 
 

6 commenti:

  1. Thanks you, kindest! Glade I found your lovely blog -me LIKE! Eva

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks =) Your no.2 is my very no.1 =))

    RispondiElimina
  3. thanks a lot ...I feel honored...like also yours ;-)

    RispondiElimina
  4. My pleasure Marina :) I realize that I couldn't live without tea nor books, they are my daily treats ;P

    RispondiElimina
  5. Thank you so much for this award, Marina! I feel honored :)
    It was great to find out some more things about you and to discover that we have some in common: I also love tea, books, Paris and, of course, to travel! And I'm also a shy girl ;)
    It's a pleasure to follow your stylish blog!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Thank you so much!!! I feel really honored :)

    RispondiElimina