giovedì 8 aprile 2010

Things I love... Over the Knee Socks

I've always loved the look of socks with heels and skirts, whether they're just above the ankle or pulled up all the way over the knee, but it's such a tricky thing to pull off. It's odd, but grown women in socks can be almost aggressively sexy -- I don't know if it's the schoolgirl aspect or that sliver of leg between cuff and hemline, but I feel like something about the look often dances delicately on the line between chic and trashy.
Why?
Because I don't tall...
I'm a desperate student!!!




They are perfect for this time: Winter is finished and Spring is arrived.
 I love them!!

3 commenti:

  1. I am ready to buy some knee high socks! These are lovely.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love knee high socks - especially pretty ones like these!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I'm a big fan of the knee high as well! or even the leg warmer (for winter).

    RispondiElimina